ATOMS AND THEIR STRUCTURE:
Each atomconsists of a nucleus, which has a positive charge, and a set of electrons that move around the nucleus.
each atom consists of a nucleus which has a postivie charge, and a set of electrons that move around nucleus on shells
atoms are the building blocks of everything.
they have a tiny nucleus which is surroudned by electrons
- its in the middles of the atom
- it contains protons and neutrons
- protons are positivly charged
- neutons have NO charge (because they are neutral)
- the nucleus has a posistive charge overall because of the protons
- nucleus is tiny compared to the rest of the atoms
- the electrons move around the nucleus
- the are NEGATIVELY charged
- they cover a lot of space
- occupy the shells around…