- Created by: Tahalia
- Created on: 25-01-20 13:54
RESEARCH AIM (example):
To investigate whether people do work just as well as with the TV on, or will their work suffer as a result.
- Never use anyone under the age of 16 as a participant (or anyone vulnerable)
- Always obtain informed consent from all participants, telling them what they will be expected to do, and allowing them to refuse to take part.
- Debrief your participants after the study, informing them of any deception and allowing them to withdraw their data if they wish so after reflection.
What will the participants do?
1. You have worked out a standardised procedure.
2. It is important that each group does the same…