- Created by: tasha.berkley
- Created on: 21-12-18 09:12
The abdication of the Kaiser and the German Revolution of 1918-19.
Effects of WW1:
- loss of faith in the government
- death of thousands each week due to diseae (flu virus then TB)
- late 1918, food runnning low- adults living on less than 1000 calories, strvation.
- 1.7 millin killed fighting, 4.3 millin injured
- rise in protests among people
- when america joned, 2 million fresh trops, German general knew tgeir fate so began to retreat.
- Oct 1918, mutany at Kiel, news of this spread and lead for several more uprisings.
- talk of revolution
The german Revolution 1918-19
Revolution from above-the…