- Created by: HULKSMASH
- Created on: 03-11-19 06:18
The Endocrine System:
- Works with the nervous system to control vital functions of the body. It works slower but has wide effects that can be very powerful.
- One of the body's major information systems that instructs glands to release hormones directly into the bloodstream. These hormones aree carried towards target organs in the body.
Various Glands produce different hormones for instance:
- Gland: An organ in the body that synthesises substances such as hormones.
- Hormones: Chemical substances that circulate…