- Kindness is important both within Buddhism and within society
- 'Love and kindness are the very basis of society'
- If we lose feelings of love and kindness, 'society will face tremendous difficulties; the survival of humanity will be endangered'
- Kindness is one of the most important values to the Dalai Lama
- 'Be nice whenever possible. It is always possible'
- 'The Buddha was once asked what are the most important attributes to have, and he said "Compassion and wisdom."'
- 'Whether one believes in a religion or not, and whether one …