- Created by: HULKSMASH
- Created on: 04-11-19 03:33
- Proposes that all behaviour has an internal or external causes and is thus predictable.
- Behaviourist approach sees all behaviour as environmentally determined by external influences that we are unable to control.
- Biological approach advocates for genetic determinism as it assumes that much of our behaviour is directed by innated influences.
- Psychic determinism, we do not the unconscious forces that drive our behaviour, and that these are simply rationalised by our conscious minds.
- Hard determinism is in red.