- 7 stanzas all of which have 2 lines
- 8th stanza has only one line to stress how everyone tries to fit in, in a restaurant, and to act as a conclusion to the idea behind the poem.
- 15 lines, 14 of which are contained in regular sized stanzas which is like a sonnet.
- "adventures" child like language, suggests the poem starts of with the narrator being a child.
- "rehearsed but unknown living" paradox- to her it's unknown but to her parents they go to restaurants all the time so it's not strange to them.
- child is out of place…