- informal lexis, use of colloqualism "partywise" "scout around"
- superlatives create positive tone "best" "greatest"
- emotive language "I love it"
- personal pronouns create direct address and involve reader " you" "your"
- imperative verbs to add clear instruction "heat" "fry"
Form and Structure
- large title, in orange, different colour to rest of text to help it stand out
- ingreadients located in centre in bold text, make it easier for reader to see at a glance
- steps are numbered for easy reading and to make them more clear to read understand
- large picture of finished dish to the left of text to allow reader…