- Alsace-Lorraine was to be returned to France.
- The Rhineland was to be demilitaried and occupied by allied troops for 15 years. It would remain German.
- The coal-rich Saar Basin was to be administered by the League of Nations for 15 years before a plebicite decided the region's future.
- Eupen and Malmedy were to pass to Belgium.
- Northern Schleswig was to be given access to the Baltic Sea by means of a strip of territory, the "Polish Corridor." Danzig, at the end of the corridor, was to be a "free city" within the customs frontier of Poland and placed under the control of the League of Nations.
- Posen was to pass to Poland.
- The future of Silesia was to be decided by a plebicite.
- Memel was to be placed under international control.
- The Keil Canal, the River Rhine, and other German rivers and waterways were to be internationalised.
- Germany had to give up all her overseas colonies. They were to become mandated of the League of Nations.
- Any future…