- Created by: LivStorm
- Created on: 21-09-21 19:10
Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats
Strengths - Internal factors within a business that can help it achieve its objectives.
Weaknesses - Internal factors that could prevent a business from achieving its objectives.
Opportunities - External business circumstances that can help it achieve its objectives.
Threats - External problems that may prevent a business from achieving its objectives.
- What advantages does your organisation have?
- What do you do better than anyone else?
- What unique or lowest-cost resources can you draw upon that others can't?
- What do people in your market see as your strengths?
- What factors mean that you "get the sale"?
- What is your organisation's Unique Selling Proposition (USP)?
- What could you improve?
- What should you avoid?
- What are people in your market likely to see as weaknesses?
- What factors lose you sales?
- What good opportunities can you spot?
- What interesting trends are you aware of?
- Useful opportnities can come from such things as:
- Changes in technologyand markets on both a broad and normal scale
- Changes in governmentnpolicy related to your field
- Changes in social patterns, population, lifestyle changes, and so on
- Local events
- What obstacles do you face?
- What are your competitors doing?
- Are quality standards or…