- Created by: Charlie
- Created on: 20-02-13 08:11
Reasons for Euthanasia
- People should be allowed to die with dignity and without pain.
- The quality of the persons life must be considered.
- The voluntary euthanasia society.
- Religious opponents say that life is a gift from god and only god can truly end life.
- People might be killed who don't want to die, so it isn't fair for some people to end life as a way out of pain.
- A persons life can be ended with dignity is a hospice.
Is suicide the same as euthanasia?
- Some ways related
- Both concern people's choices of how and when a human life should end.
- The main difference is that euthanasia involves more than 1 person, there is someone else to provide the means of the death.
2 types of Euthanasia:
- Voluntary euthanasia- when someone chooses to end their life and ask for help in doing so. This is often called assisted suicide.
- Involuntary euthanasia- when other people decide to end a persons life,…