- Biodiversity is the variety of living organisms in an area.
- A species is a group of similar organisms able to reproduce to give fertile offspring.
- A habitat is the area inhabited by a species.
- Areas that have a high biodiversity have lots of different species.
- Habitat diversity - the number of different habitats in an area.
- Species diversity - the number of different species and the abundance of each species in an area.
- Genetic diversity - the variation of alleles within a species.
- Choose an area…