- Created by: Abbie
- Created on: 17-01-10 17:02
Structured Interview -
- Positivists prefer structured interviews because they are reliable - This means the method is trustworthy.
- The interviewer is regarded as objective ( un-biast )
- However interpritavists focus on the meanings of a social action and prefer un-structured interviews.
- High in reliability ( Trustworthy, the research can be repeated by other interviewers ) - standardised procedure.
- Reliable means trustworthy/consistency. With regard to method -…