- Created by: harvard123
- Created on: 06-04-15 10:58
Stress is a typical response people have to excessive pressures or other demands put on them.
- He began developing his theory of stress, with people trying to cope with stress.
- He discoverd patients with a variety of ailments manufactured similar symptom.
- This contributed to the bodies effort to respond to stressors of being ill.
General Adaption Syndrome:
- General Adaption Syndrome (GAS) was devished by Hans Seyle to describe the symptoms shown by the body in the process of stress
- Three main stages found were alarm response, adaption and exhaustion.
- Alarm response…