- Shows a commonsense approach to morality which is easy to apply to many situations.
- Makes people consider the consequences of their actions before carrying an action out.
- Provides a balanced method for promoting happiness for the majority of the people.
- Discourages selfish actions
- Fair and suits democracy
- Considering consequences of actions is only natural
- Universal rule can be applied to anyone regardless of culture, religion.
- Relies on an accurate prediction…
Similar Religious Studies resources: