- Created by: Isaac
- Created on: 02-04-13 10:34
- extremely influential and preferred by cognitive psychologists in comparison to the MSM model
- It explains the STM in terms of active processing and temporary storage.
- Verbal rehearsal is only just one type of rehearsal amongst many, rather than just being the only type of maintenance.
- It is possible to apply this to previous research such as the word confusion effect.
- It is also possible to apply it to the selective memory deficits of KF.
- The working memory model outlines how the memory actually works instead of concentrating on its structure, like the MSM model does.
- evidence has shown…