- Created by: F.W1234
- Created on: 02-11-18 12:45
These stages are breif, learning is a complex process and the stages are not as clear cut as these steps make them seem.
Stage 1: the cognitive stage
- The earliest stage of learning.
- The performer understands what needs to be done.
- Includes alot of trial and error, the coach will reinforce the sucessful actions making them more likely to occur again in the future.
- They should understand why failure occured inorder to aviod it in the future.
- Coaches demonstrate the skill inorder to establish the performers understanding of a sucsessful attempt.
- All about building a mental…