- Created by: lfcvish
- Created on: 09-12-11 19:35
Aim: To test the function of seperated and independent hemispheres
Partcipants: oppurtunity sample, 11 participants who had undergone surgery to remove the corpus callosum (what connects two hemispheres of the brain together) to control their epilepsy.
- Sperry used a number of tasks in order to investigate lateralisation of brain function
- Laboratory conditions
- Using specialised equipment
- Highly standardised. The tasks all involved setting tasks separately to the two hemispheres.
- Participants had to centre their gaze and cover…