- Created by: Lucy parkes
- Created on: 08-03-17 10:28
Philosophical language of:
- Soul, Body and Mind in the thinking of Plato and Aristotle
- Plato was influenced by Pythagorean thought.
- Plato was a substance dualist.
- He said that his soul ultimately desires to get out of the inferior body in which it is trapped.
- Yet we need to do things as material beings, such as washing, feeding ourselves etc.
- To suggest this is a lesser or more imperfect thing than contemplating the form of te good does not answer…