- Created by: Laurenparker2003
- Created on: 05-05-21 14:58
- the right thing to do depends on the situation.
- there are no universal moral rules or rights- each case is unique and deserves a unique solution.
- situation ethics teaches that ethical decisions should follow flexible guidlines rather than absolute rules, and be taken on a case by case basis.
-''only one things that us always good and right... and that one thing is love''-fletcher
-inspired by Jesus' gosepel message of love (agape). Fletcher appealed to the biblical scholar rudolf bultman,…