- Dark hair
- A "biggun"
- He is a very caring boy - he helps the littluns get fruit off a tree at the start of the novel.
- A secretive boy - he has his own hiding place in the forest.
- He defends Piggy when Jack hits him.
- Religious connotation - a Jesus like figure. Simon is a boy who is caring, sees what the real evil in the world is and is killed for doing nothing wrong.
- He is tormented by the pig's head in his vision, like Jesus is tempted by the devil in the desert.
- Simon could show that the real cause of…
Similar English Literature resources: