- Created by: Khadija09
- Created on: 25-03-17 18:14
Comparison of 'Winter Swans' by Owen Sheers and 'Eden Rock' by Charles Causley
- Both poems are about relationships.
- Both use first-person narrative, which makes the poem feel personal and immediate.
- Each poem ends with a separate final stanza that emphasises the final thoughts and emotions of the speakers.
- Both poems use a conversational tone and straightforward language.
- Water is used as a metaphor in each of these poems.
- Winter Swans is about a…