Share purchase; the stock market boom.
- Sell shares on the stock exchange to get money for investment
- Shares were eagerly bought
- They were bought by investors
- The investors hoped to sell them on for a higher price
- They had hoped to make more money for themselves at this rate
- In the 1920's share prices went up
- They went up by about 300%
- Many ordinary Americans started to invest in shares as it seemed like an easy way to make money.
- With more and more people buying shares, the demand went up…