- Created by: GreenGooSnake
- Created on: 30-07-19 23:26
Make sure that every sentence you write has a clear point.
- The Golden Rule - Every sentence must make sense on its own.
Every sentence you write has to be about something. It can only be about something happening if it's got a verb. A verb is a doing and being word.
Barry bought a champion racing ram. For £2.50.
- This is about him buying the ram. "Bought" is the verb.
- You can't do this. There's no verb, so this isn't a sentence. "It cost £2.50." would be fine because "cost" is a verb.
Varying the length of your sentences can make your writing more…