"Seargent Pepper" Beatles album
- Segue between songs
- Audience sounds
- Album went on tour rather than band
- Recorded in 1966
- Abbey Road studios
- Album to experiment with more complex and interesting elements
- Strings in "She's Leaving Home" - classical
- Indian influences - sitar, sarangi, tabla, tambura
- Bass guitar
- Vintage organ in instrumental section in "Benefit of Mr.Kite"
- Quite complex
- As if 3 separate songs in "A Day In the Life"
- Some simple
- "Within You, WIthout You" - Alap, Jhor and Jhala - Indian influence
- ADT - Automatic Double Tracking…