- Created by: kayla21
- Created on: 11-03-20 18:55
- At the start Scrooge doesn't care about anything but money
- He was bitter - 'No wind that blew was bitterer than he'
- Negative - 'What's Christmas time to you but a time for paying bills without money'
- Isolated - 'secret and self-contained, and as solitary as an oyster'
- Scrooge is very unsympathetic towards other people. He does not help the poor as he thinks that because he pays taxes that is enough
- Scrooge describes him as cold and icy to emphasise his cold hearted nature
- We learn that…