Plant cells and animal cells have similarities and differences.
- nucleous- Controls the cell
- Cytoplasm- contains enzymes that control chemical reactions.
- Cell membrane- Controls what goes in and out of the cell.
- Mitochondria- Where most actions for respiration happen.
- Ribosomes- Where proteins for growth are made for the cell
- Cell wall- Made of cellcuose- supports and strengthens cell
- Constant vacuole- made of liquid called cell sap, soultion of weak salt and sugar.
- Chloroplast- For photosynthesis happens. Contains Chrlophyll.
Animal and plant cells both contain; Cell membrane, Cytoplasm, and Nucleous.
Plant cells also include this parts not found in animal cells; Cell wall, Vacuole and Chloroplasts.
Red Blood Cell- Carrys oxygen. Has Haemogoblin…