RIGHTS AND RESPOSIBILITIES – MORAL DECISIONS
· They believe that the Bible is the WORD OF GOD and so is God's guidance to humans about how to make decisions.
· The Bible contains God's teachings on how Christians should behave. THE TEN COMANDMENTS for example gives very clear guidance of issues such as stealing, murder, adultery, lying etc.
- The Bible contains THE TEACHINGS AND EVENTS OF JESUS’ LIFE. As Christians believe Jesus is the son of God, they should follow his teachings on moral decision making.
- The Bible contains LETTERS FROM ST PUAL, THE EARLY CHURCH AND THE LEADING DECIPLES OF JESUS about how Christians should behave. Christians believe the writers of the letters knew Jesus and were guided by the Holy Spirit, their guidance must be important.
- They believe the Church is the BODY OF…