- A- acliteration/ anniation
- F- facts
- O- opinion
- R- rhetorical question/ repition
- E- emotive language/ expert quote
how does the writer use of language keep the reader engaged and entertained?
- similes/metaphors to give a stricking picture(how?)
- words to create drama (how?)
- rhetorical question to keep the reader engaged/thinking about the story? (how?)
- words/ phrases that make the reader compelled to readon-cliff hangers? why does it compel you to read it?
- words/phrases that create strong images (how do they?)
- what kind of language is used to make the reader feel for people in the story ( explain the effects)
exam grade=(mock exam)
this is just a C well done! to be more secure in the grade, read through my notes on how to improve and practise diong what I suggested in practise essay answers over taster:
HTI. you dont have to talk about both peoms at once. it gets confusing. Instead write 3 clear…