When does life begin?
- this is debatable
- catholic church- at conception
- some argue at birth
- some argue after conception
What is meant by the idea of the sanctity of life and what Bible teachings would you use to explain this?
- all life is sacred, worthy of respect and reverence and instrinsically worthwhile
- duty to preserve life
- 'So God created humankind in his image'- Genesis
- 'The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away'- Job
- 'You shall not murder'- Exodus
Is the sancity of life a convincing argument against abortion…