(notes taken from the CGP revision guides)
- The slope of a voltage-current graph shows resistance.
- V-I graphs show how the current in a circuit varies as you change the voltage.
- The current through a resistor is proportional to the voltage.
- Different resistors have different resistances - the steeper the slope the lower the resistance.
- The wires in an electric circuit have such a small resistance that it's usually ignored.
- At a constant temperature the resistance of a component is equal to the inverse of the gradient of the line. In other…