- Renewable energy sources will never run out. Most of them do damage the environment, but less than non-renewable energy sources. The trouble is they don't provide much energy and they're unreliable because they depend on the weather.
The renewables are:
- This involves putting lots of windmills up in exposed plases like on moors or round coasts
- Each wind turbine has its own generator inside it - the electricity is generated directly from the wind turning the blades, which turn the generator.
- There's no pollution, except from when they're manufactured.
- They do spoil the view though, you need about 1500 wind turbines to replace one coal-fired power station, and this would cover a lot of ground which would cause lots of visual…