1. Everything that exsists has a cause of its exsistence
2. The Universe exsists
3. The Universe has a cause of its exsistence.
4. If the Universe has a cause, God is the cause
5. God exists
"unsound" "everything that exsists has a cause for its exsistence" (1)
God exsists but doesnt have a cause itself (1) is false
1."Everything with a beginning to its exsistence has a cause for its exsistence"
2." The Universe has a beginning"
3. "Universe must have a cause for its exsistence.
1. Things that dont have a cause for its exsistence.
2. Universe could be infinite (but...paradox)- NOTHING.
Aquinas (First 3 ways) :