Keywords for relationships and choices...
- Responsibility- The legal or moral duty which a person has
- Marriage- A legal union between a man and a woman
- Vows- Promises made by the couple to be faithful to each other
- Homosexual- A human being that is sexually attracted to only the members of the same sex
- Marriage contract- A contract between a bride and a groom
- Hetero sexual- A human who is sexually attracted only to members of the opposite sex
- Age of consent- The age at which someone can legally agree to have a sexual relationship
- Divorce- The legal ending of a marriage
- Committment- A promise to be faithful
- Covenant- An agreement made before God
- Contract- A formal agreement or legal bond
- Contraception- The artificial and chemical methods used to prevent someone becoming pregnant.
Positive things about having a sexual relationship
- More people have sex before they are married
- More children are born to parents who are not married