- Created by: finleyyy
- Created on: 07-02-20 15:45
- Job analysis- what would people want to know about the job- roles, pay, holiday, hours.
- Job description- roles and responsibilities.
- Person specification- experience and qualities sought. Professional and personal information.
Internal recruitment- promotions, already work within the organisation.
- Less time consuming
- Costs less
- Strengthen employee engagement
- Could cause resentment and jealousy between staff
- Limits pool of applicants
- Results in inflexible culture
External recruitment- filling in the vacancies with a suitable applicant from outside the business.
- Fresh skill and input
- Generation of creative ideas
- Competitive spirit
- Qualified candidates
- Better growth
- Could be time consuming
- High costs
- Internal disputes with existing employees
- Limited understanding of company
Process of external recruitment-
- Ask whether they need…