attitudes to wealth, poverty and use of money
- "thirsty you gave me water, naked you clothed me...whatever you did for one of my brothers you did for me (god)" we should help everyone as it shows gods love and gives god respect.
- "love your neighbour" care for each other as this worships god and gives him respect for his creations
- "it is easier for a rich man to go through the eye of a needle than to enter heaven" wealth must be shared and used for good as personal wealth leads to evil. It stops people from loving others and God. It pleases god if you share your wealth.
- "the love of money is the root of all evil"
- "you cannot serve both god and money"
- "do not wear yourself out to get rich"
- value of money is what you do with it, not the money it's self. so muslims give 2.5% of there wealth to the poor this is called "zakah". "true richness is the richness of the soul"
- wealth is a blessing from Allah and should be used for good
- "whoever ests while his brother goes hungry is not one of us" we have a respnsability to look after the poor and give away money to the poor.
- "games of…