Issues about Duty
- 10 commandments
- Jesus taught it was important to love God with all your heart, mind and strength.
- Jesus taught to love your neighbour as you love yourself.
- Jesus told the Parable of Good Samaritan which shows it is imprtant to treat others as you wish to be treated yourself.
- Christians are expected to use their talents widely. For example; to help others in need.
- Dharma (duty) is an important aim in life for a Hindu.
- Through performing you dhrama you can acheive moksha.
- Your dharma depends on your age and state of life (ashrama).
- For example; students have to study at school and listen to their parents.
How do we know our duties?
- I follow what my…