- Created by: nicole beaumont
- Created on: 30-10-18 19:30
Reactions can go at all sorts of dfferent rates:
- The rate of a chemical reaction is how fast the reactants are changed into products
- one of the slowest rates of reaction is the rusting of iron.
- A moderate speed reaction would be the metal magnesium reacting wiht acid to produce a gentle stream of bubbles
- Burning is a fast reaction however an explosion is even faster and can be all over in a fraction of a second.
Understanding graphs for the rate…