- Created by: Medivxl
- Created on: 03-05-16 18:31
whether agression varied between cultures. diffferent levels of agression bwetween cultures.
- 400 psychology students
- half uni students in spain
- half uni students in japan
- all students asked to complete questionnare that measured different types of agression inculding: verbal agression, anger, physical agression and hostility
- likert style questions
- japanese students more physical agression than spanish
- spanish students more verbal agression and anger
- males more physical, verbal agression and hostility than females in both cultures.