Why Catholics should help to promote racial harmony
- In the Parable of the Good Samaritan, Jesus showed that races who hated eachother should love each other as neighbour instead as that is what God wants
- St Peter had a vision from God telling him not to discriminate against other races because God has no favourites between races
- St Paul taught that all races are equal because God created man in his image, regardless of race or gender
- The Catholic Church has members of every race- many Indians and Asians are Catholics, and additionally, the Church has many priests of other ethnicties.
The Work of the Catholic Church to help immigrant workers and aslyum seekers
- Parishes with a large amount of immigrants set up…