Here are a list of all the possible hypotheses that we could be asked about in the research methods section of the exam.
- also called experimental if the investigation is an experiement.
- Example 1: A level students will have a longer attention span ona Monday morning than a Friday afternoon.
- Example 2: An overcrowded office will reduce the amount of work done.
- States that the results will be due to chance.
- Example 1: A level students will not have a longer attention span on a Monday morning than a Friday afternoon, and if they do it is due to chance.
- Example 2: An overcrowded office will not reduce the amount…