- Created by: ARaee
- Created on: 25-10-18 19:40
Product Lifecycle -
Purpose of Marketing - Attraction of customers and to create interest
Marketing Mix - Price , Production , Promotion , Place
- Products : The different range of goods/ services a business chooses to sell
- Price ; How much a product costs
- Promotion ; Rasing awareness of a product eg . Advertising, Sales Promotion, Direct Marketing and sponsorship.
- Place : The suitable place to sell a product.
Importance of identifying customers- Identifying who the customer is and their needs
Market Segmentation - Who the product is aimed at
MMarket Research - Ways to find out what a customer wants
Primary Research - Gathering new…