- Contains iron
- Will corrode unless protected
- Attracted by a magnet
- Don't contain iron,
- Does conatin aluminium, copper, tin and lead
- Metals in thier basic form
- A mixture of two or more metals
- Alloys can change the melting piont
- Increase strengh and hardness
- Enhances resistant to corrision and oxidation
- Bolts, nuts and washers used where a joint needs to be taken apart.
- Soldering, used for copper, brass and aluminuim.
- Brazing, works by running a filler rod over a hot metal…