How healthy where people in Prehistoric Britain?
- Accidents rarley caused death. only 2 % of the people had broken bones and most of them showed evidence of healing
- There was a high death among babies and young children and also between the ages of 20-35. Very few people lived over 40
- Men were 160cm to 172cm tall. Their average height was 170cm.
- Women were from 146 cm-162cm and their average height was 161cm
- The prehistoric people had strong muscles, especially leg muscles. Some of their…