- Withstand extreme weather conditions, such as heat in summer, cold in winter.
- Chemical-resistant to pollution and detergents.
- Durable by resisting long-term stresses such as being outdoors for prolonged periods of time.
- Easy to fabricate and to made relatively complicated shapes out of.
- Have excellent aesthetic properties to attract customers, high quality looks.
- Can be used for architectural prototypes.
PET (Polyethylene terephthalate)
- Excellent barrier against atmosphere gases and doesn't allow gas to escape.
- Doesn't flavor the food or drink in it.
- Excellent transparency.
- Very tough
- Light-low density
- Used for carbonated bottles, highlyflavored food and microwavable food trays.
PVC (Polyvinyl chloride)
- Weather resistant, doesn't rot.
- Chemical resistant, doesn't corrode.
- Protects products from moisture and gasses while holding in preserving gasses.
- Strong, abrasive, resistant and tough.
- Rigid or flexible.