Inside animal cells:
- Nucleus - control all the activities of the cell, also contains instructions for making new cells or organisms.
- Cytoplasm - a liquid gel where most of the chemical reactions take place, the most important being respiration.
- Cell membrane - controls the passage of substances in and out of the cell.
- Mitochondria - Where protein synthesis takes place. All the proteins needed in the cell are made here.
- Ribosomes - Where protein synthesis takes place. All the proteins needed in the cell…