YOU'RE IN CHARGE
- Supplies of non renewable fuels like coal, oil and gas can't be replaced in a short period of time.
- Renewable resources like solar and wind energy can be however but they have their disadvantages.
Pros- Quiet (is debatable)
- Can be on land or on sea
- They don't give off any form of emissions
Cons- there needs to be an average wind speed of more than 6m per second
- They can be visually intrusive
- They can disturb bird migration patterns
- A device that changes voltage of an alternating current supply.
- Step UP transformer increases voltage
- Step DOWN transformers decrease the voltage
- Energy is transfered at a low current but a high voltage as when a current flows a lot of energy is lost as heat.
- Consists of 2 or 3 inner wires with thick plastic protection
- The wire…