- resource explotation- oil, gas, mineral extraction
- tourism- skiing, hiking, climbing, sight seeing
- hunter gathering- indigenous tribes like the Dolgun tribe in siberia, who are nomadic pastoralists, who rely on substinence agriculture.
- commercial agriculture- mainly livestock grazing (pastoral)
resource explotation generates further oppertunites- the primary industry generates oppertunites in secondary and tertiary sectors:
- transport from roads built for industrial buildings
- jobs in construction of buildings and…