- national parks charge for entry this can be used for restoration and preservation such as Arches National Park utah
- commercial- gift shops arches national park
- jobs created- increases money in community - muiltiplier effect (one jon creates several other jobs)- a hotel in Tunisisa creates jobs for restaurant staff but also jobs for local fishermen as they provide the food for the restaurant.
- jobs are poorly paid
- external leakage- profits go to other countries instead of the host country through package holiday schemes and importing food.
- infrastructure- roads built can be used for locals e.g arches national park built 60km of paved roads
- locals learn new skills- Tunisia government has set up…
Similar Geography resources: