- Migrant workers at the time strugglesd to maintain a perimet relationship they were nomadic alwys moving. Also work on ranch was seasonal so move to work
- George and Lennie have strengh in relationship despite their differences.They are mutually beneficial to each other beccuase lennie gives George someone to talk to and George helps lennie with his financels-due to his diablitly.
- George and Lennie are contrasted with Curley and Curleys wife.
- Curley and his wife are not happy with each other, they have a loveless relationship and she is seen as a trophey wife and possession
- Candy and his dog, only person…